- please perform a free trial registration and select "DISIT" as organization, on which you can find a large number of data accessible.
- Snap4City is operative with services and data of several cities/Organizations such as: Firenze (I), Helsinki (Fi), Antwerp (B), Lonato del Garda (I), Valencia (S), Pont Du Gard (Fr), WestGreece (Gr), Mostar (Bosnia), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Santiago di Compostela (S), Pisa (I), Prato (I), Pistoia (I), Lucca (I), Arezzo (I), Grosseto (I), Livorno (I), Siena (I), Massa (I), Modena (I), Cagliari (I), Venezia (I), Roma (I), etc.; and from regions as Tuscany (I), Garda Lake (I), Sweden (Svealand Region), Sardegna (I), Belgium (B), Finland (Fl), Emilia Romagna (I), Spain (S), WestGreece (Gr), Occitanie (Fr), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, etc.
- Snap4 technology is used for integrated sentient solutions in the domains of smart city, Industry 4.0, Smart Home, Smart Farm, Smart Health, etc. In most cases, they are installations on premise and/or on some private/public cloud, in this portal the access to the Snap4City.org cloud for Smart City as a Service and trial.
- you can contact us directly on email@example.com, or on social media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Spacial Offers are coming in the view of October/November season in which a number of events will be launched, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snap4City is open to your contributions, using Snap4City tools and contributing in improving them, adding more tools and features, etc.
- Please join the community on this portal and on GitHub/disit. https://github.com/disit
Smart Cities need to set up a flexible Living Lab to cope with the city evolution in terms of services and city users’ needs and sustainability. Snap4City solution (https://www.snap4city.org) provides a flexible method and solution to quickly create a large range of smart city applications exploiting heterogeneous data and enabling services for stakeholders by IOT/IOE, data analytics and big data technologies. Snap4City applications may exploit multiple paradigms as data driven, stream and batch processing, putting co-creation tools in the hands of: (i) Smart Living Lab users and developers a plethora of solutions to develop applications without vendor lock-in nor technology lock-in, (ii) final users customizable / flexible mobile Apps and tools, (iii) city operators and decision makers specialized / sophisticated city dashboards and IOT/IOE applications for city status monitoring, control and decision support. Snap4City satisfies all the expected requirements of Select4Cities challenge PCP and much more, and it is 100% open source, scalable, robust, respects user needs and privacy; provides MicroServices and easily replaceable tools; compliant with GDPR; provides a set of tools for knowledge and living lab management, and it is compliant with more than 60 protocols including end-to-end encrypted communication. Snap4City is an official platform of FiWare, an official library of JS Foundation Node-RED, registered on E015, present on EOSC marketplace, and BeeSmartCity MarketPlace, etc. Snap4City obtained the 1st place award by Select4Cities partners and PCP (Antwerp, Copenhagen and Helsinki).
Snap4City improves city services, security and safety by offering a sustainable solution for smart city and Living Lab, thus attracting industries and stakeholders. Snap4City is capable to keep under control the real time city evolution: reading sensors; computing and controlling key performance indicators, KPI; detecting unexpected evolutions; performing analytics; taking actions on strategies and alarms. Snap4City supports the city in the process of continuous innovation on services, infrastructures, with control and supervision, tools for business intelligence, predictions, anomaly detection, early warning, risk assessment, whatif analysis, also setting up strategies for increasing city resilience with respect to unexpected unknown events. Thanks to knowledge base support, Snap4City provides flexible solutions to get immediate insights and deductions of the city status and evolution, exploiting ultimate artificial intelligence, data analytics and big data technologies, activating sentient solutions collecting, and exploiting heterogeneous data of any kind, from any data source (open and private; static, real time, event driven, streams, certified and personal).