- Snap4City is operative with services and data of several cities/Organizations such as: Firenze (I), Helsinki (Fi), Antwerp (B), Lonato del Garda (I), Valencia (S), Pont Du Gard (Fr), WestGreece (Gr), Mostar (Bosnia), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Santiago di Compostela (S), Pisa (I), Prato (I), Pistoia (I), Lucca (I), Arezzo (I), Grosseto (I), Livorno (I), Siena (I), Massa (I), Modena (I), Cagliari (I), Venezia (I), Roma (I), etc.; and from regions as Tuscany (I), Garda Lake (I), Svealand Region (Sweden), Sardegna (I), Belgium (B), Finland (Fl), Emilia Romagna (I), Spain (S), WestGreece (Gr), Occitanie (Fr), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, etc. Most of these Organizations keep data and dashboards as private data, this means that even if you can register on them the access to those resources is decided by the owners, and thus you risk to do not see the Snap4City functionalities in place. We suggest you to make multiple registrations with different email addresses if you like to see multipple organization data and scenarious.
- please perform a free trial registration and select "DISIT" as organization, on which you can access to a large range of data and dashboards (they are not all since most of them are private, but it is a good selection).
- to understand full capabilities of Snap4City and Snap4Industry platform please browse the free online training and tutorial Https://www.snap4city.org/577
- Platform Overview April 2021 - V5.1: PDF FILE: https://www.snap4city.org/drupal/sites/default/files/files/Snap4City-PlatformOverview-April-2021-V5-3.pdf
- DISIT lab is providing consultancy on Smart City to ISPRA JRC of the European Commission, since 2019.
- Snap4 technology is used for developing integrated sentient solutions in the domains of smart city, Industry 4.0, Smart Home, Smart Farm, Smart Health, smart retail, etc. In most cases, they are installations on premise and/or on some private/public cloud, this portal is the primary access to Snap4City.org cloud for Smart City as a Service and trials of all the solutions. Presently there is a number of other installations of Snap4 tools as on premise, some of them are totally private other partially public. See the list of registerd third party installations of Snap4 solutions: https://www.snap4city.org/661
- Snap4City is open to your contributions, using Snap4City tools and contributing in improving them, adding more tools and features, etc.
- Snap4City will be happy and proud to promote your solutions and installations based on Snap4 Technology; https://www.snap4city.org/661
- Snap4City is a Powered by FIWARE Solution: https://marketplace.fiware.org/pages/solutions/b8905e91973b420189cce972
- Snap4City is certified to offer FIWARE Training Services: https://marketplace.fiware.org/pages/solutions/03bccd83a0e1b0398ba7a0bf
- Snap4City is certified to offer FIWARE Consultancy Services: https://marketplace.fiware.org/pages/solutions/907f5ecc63927f643dd8421b
- Please join the community on this portal and on GitHub/disit. https://github.com/disit and on social media: FACEBOOK, TWITTER.
- you can contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org, or on social media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Smart Cities/Industries companies need to set up a flexible Living Lab to cope with the city evolution in terms of services and city users’ needs and sustainability. Snap4 solution (https://www.snap4city.org) provides a flexible method and solution to quickly create a large range of smart city applications exploiting heterogeneous data and enabling services for stakeholders by IOT/IOE, data analytics and big data technologies. Snap4City applications may exploit multiple paradigms as data driven, stream and batch processing, putting co-creation tools in the hands of: (i) Smart Living Lab users and developers a plethora of solutions to develop applications without vendor lock-in nor technology lock-in, (ii) final users customizable / flexible mobile Apps and tools, (iii) city operators and decision makers specialized / sophisticated city dashboards and IOT/IOE applications for city status monitoring, control and decision support. Snap4City satisfies all the expected requirements of Select4Cities challenge PCP and much more, and it is 100% open source, scalable, robust, respects user needs and privacy; provides MicroServices and easily replaceable tools; compliant with GDPR; provides a set of tools for knowledge and living lab management, and it is compliant with more than 70 protocols including end-to-end encrypted communication, and any format. Snap4City is an official library of JS Foundation Node-RED, registered on E015, present on EOSC marketplace, and BeeSmartCity MarketPlace, etc. Snap4City obtained the 1st place award by Select4Cities partners and PCP (Antwerp, Copenhagen and Helsinki).
Snap4City improves city services, security and safety by offering a sustainable solution for smart city and Living Lab, thus attracting industries and stakeholders. Snap4City is capable to keep under control the real time city evolution: reading sensors; computing and controlling key performance indicators, KPI; detecting unexpected evolutions; performing analytics; taking actions on strategies and alarms. Snap4City supports the city in the process of continuous innovation on services, infrastructures, with control and supervision, tools for business intelligence, predictions, anomaly detection, early warning, risk assessment, whatif analysis, also setting up strategies for increasing city resilience with respect to unexpected unknown events. Thanks to knowledge base support, Snap4City provides flexible solutions to get immediate insights and deductions of the city status and evolution, exploiting ultimate artificial intelligence, data analytics and big data technologies, activating sentient solutions collecting, and exploiting heterogeneous data of any kind, from any data source (open and private; static, real time, event driven, streams, certified and personal).