This page is focussed on guiding the users in defining privacy rules for their own personal data, produced by the end-users own device.
At the end of this page, there are links to other examples to manage personal data according to GDPR.
For "your device" we assume that it could be:
- a personal data as MyKPI, POI collected or internally produced in some how as described in HOW TO: define privacy rules on your MyKPI, POI, personal data
- an IOT Device that you have connected to the platform by following the steps described in The privacy rule can be applied to the IOT Device, and to single IOT Device data (also called sensors/actuators) as in:
- a Mobile phone data (tracks and clicks) on which you have installed the new generation Mobile Apps such as "Helsinki in a Snap", or "Antwerp in a Snap", mobile Apps from Google Play Store or other stores, as described in HOW TO: Define privacy rules on Mobile Tracks and Click personal data collected from Mobile
- a Dashboard: TC1.10. Dashboard delegation to access, and passage of ownership, and/or cloning
Links to other examples to manage personal data according to GDPR:
- My Personal Data Types: https://www.snap4city.org/drupal/myprofiledata
- TC11.1. Working with “My Personal Data Type” according to GDPR
- TC11.2. Personal Data regarding IOT Devices on User profile devices and Keys
- TC11.3. Protected storage for Personal Data, Managing User Profile
- TC11.4. Saving and Accessing to MyPersonalData from IOT App via MicroService
- TC11.5. Auditing and accounting views, View on KeyCloak configuration not accessible from menu
- TC11.6. Monitoring accesses and changes