Dear Snap4City user [current-user:og-membership--1]
July 2022 news
- Most of the Organizations on Snap4City keep data and dashboards as private data, this means that even if you can register on them, while the access to their dashboards and data could be limited, and thus you risk to do not see the Snap4City functionalities in place. We suggest you to test using DISIT Organization, and perform multiple registrations, with different email addresses, to see multipple organization data and scenarious.
- Snap4City is operative with services and data of several cities/Organizations such as: Firenze (I), Helsinki (Fi), Antwerp (B), Lonato del Garda (I), Valencia (S), Pont Du Gard (Fr), WestGreece (Gr), Mostar (Bosnia), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Santiago di Compostela (S), Pisa (I), Prato (I), Pistoia (I), Lucca (I), Arezzo (I), Grosseto (I), Livorno (I), Siena (I), Massa (I), Modena (I), Cagliari (I), Venezia (I), Roma (I), etc.; and from regions as Tuscany (I), Garda Lake (I), Svealand Region (Sweden), Sardegna (I), Belgium (B), Finland (Fl), Emilia Romagna (I), Spain (S), WestGreece (Gr), Occitanie (Fr), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, etc.
- Snap4Industry is also operative on a number of industry plants, with on premise installations based on Container and VM. As described in https://www.snap4city.org/471
- Florence Tracks Tourism Using Thermal Cameras & IoT Platforms: A handful of cities across the EU have turned to IoT to better manage tourism. It’s an initiative part of the EU-funded Herit Data project In this video, we head to one of the test sites: Florence, Italy. Axis has deployed thermal cameras to track the flow of people. The thermal cameras connect to the Snap4City IoT platform, which collects and aggregates data across city services. The project is reportedly one of the first instances in which a thermal camera has been paired with an IoT platform Is this the start to a new trend?
- new version of Training Course Slides: https://www.snap4city.org/577
- the lessons from DISIT Lab on MABIDA Master Big Data for businesss of UNIFI have been started with Snap4City overview, will continue with Dashboards, Data Analytics, Visual Analytics. Slides and videos will be published soon on web pages.
Conferences, and press conf:
- 1 Luglio 2022, Geografia e Tecnologia, Section plenaria "Oltre la smart city. Ripensare ai modelli della città del futuro", Intervento di Paolo Nesi, modera Paola Zamperlin. Presso UNIPI
- 13 Luglio 2022, presso CNEL (Consiglio nazionale dell'Economia e del Lavoro), evento dal titolo "prossimità. Digital Twin, Big Data e gestione dei territori", intervento di Paolo Nesi dal titolo "Smart City verso i Digital Twin", presso la sede del CNEL
- SLIDE: https://www.snap4city.org/download/video/SmartCity-vs-DigitalTwin-2022-v0-9.pdf
- Video: https://www.snap4city.org/download/video/SmartCity-vs-DigitalTwin-2022-v0-9.mp4
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgf0x8fyMdU
- 28-06-2022, Second Thematic Seminar CD-ETA, "Good practices of digitization of natural and cultural heritage as anti pandemic measures", presentation of Paolo Nesi with title "The Smart City as a Cultural Heritage: the Digital Twin experience of Florence".
- 4-7 July 2022, ICCSA 2022 in Malaga, Spain, https://iccsa.org/, International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, for presenting
- Smart City Concepts paper
- Federation Smart Cities via Snap4City tools paper
- IoT Devices can now be delegated in editing and modify to other users, collective/shared usage of the same device may be possible
- a new version of OD matrix rendering in Multi Data Map is available, including ACE area, and connection with IoT Applications
- a new version of Digital Twin Global for 3D view of cities is accessible for all in June 2022, they are available on:
- rendering in 3D traffic flows as "crest", roof shapes, values of sensors as pillars, and many other high valuable buildings is available on Florence view and can be replicated in other cities as well.
- Drill down on time is accessible for any dashboard in place and future for Widgets: Time Trend, Multi Series, and Time Trend Compare widgets, Selection can be performed via mouse, and on mobile devices.
- a new Widget for managing events and list of devices in tables on Snap4City Dashboards has been produced. You can find it on Snap4City Library for users version 9.21, is beta testing
- a new Widget for showing on Snap4City Dashboards any D3.JS library graphic https://d3js.org/ is available soon for all on Snap4City Library for users
- Different Versions of interoperability Authetication and Single Sign On, SSO, are available on demand, with
- Spid, Public Digital Identity System, https://www.spid.gov.it/en/
- EIDAS (electronic IDentification Authentication and Signature ), http://www.agid.gov.it/en/platforms/eidas, https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/policies/eidas-regulation
- RealMe NZ, https://www.realme.govt.nz/
- Dashboard STYLES: an user manual for producing the Styles/Themes: HOW TO: Develop a Theme for Dashboards, https://www.snap4city.org/793
- Official STYLE for Italian Public Addministration is in progress
- Dashboard STYLES GEA and Gea Night Style for Snap4City Dashboard is available since June 2022, examples are listed here and on public dashboards: