Dear Snap4City user
In december, we released a number of new features
- SnapBot Scenario: SnapBot: Real Time Smart City services via Telegram
- news features update on training https://www.snap4city.org/577
- IOT Orion Brokers NGSI v2 with secure filters, service/tenenat, and service paths. A detailed description of new IOT capabilities and networks is provided in training: Https://www.snap4city.org/577 part 3 and 5
- Federated Smart Cities having both Snap4City and/or FIWARE Orion storages. Snap4City solutions can be federated with IOT orion brokers smart city based, creating a cross-city environments among cities, regions, and in the same city among different areas if needed https://www.snap4city.org/673
- New Snap4City Node-RED libraries with new widgets and protocols: OPC-UA, ModBus, etc.
- solutions for Snap4Industry , Snap4Home includign IOT Edge and remove controlled IOT App on Edge from cloud
- Easy access and exploitation of data coming from Copernicus satellite system https://www.snap4city.org/671
- New dashboard builder widgets: see Training part 2 https://www.snap4city.org/577 https://www.snap4city.org/674
- Custom Widgets support creating graphics Synoptics as SVG elements, and exploiting other graphic libraries, such as D3, Highcharts, etc.
- Custom PINs for animated and dynamic PINs on Maps
- Report generator: at levels of users, devices, dashboards, and solutions
- BIM/BPM models and data, created and edited with third part tools in standard IFC and then integrated into the online OpenMAINT.
- new dockers for on premise installation https://www.snap4city/471 , see DataCity-Small, and DataCity-Large https://www.snap4city.org/675