- Roma Demo 1 – Maps and real time data
The dashboard presents a selector on the left allowing the user to select the services of interest to be shown on the map. By clicking an item in the selector list, the corresponding POI and data are shown on the map. From top to bottom:
- Historical places position.
- Museums position.
- Mobility and stops: bus stops position on the map.
- Air quality Sensors with real time and historical values. Source: ARPALazio. Click on a pin to see the details of the air quality sensor selected shown in a pop-up. By selecting the data of interest, real time data and trends are also represented below the map.
- O3 heatmap, with real time data. On the top right of the map, a box with commands is available to navigate in the historical data and to start an animated heatmap based on the last 24hours .
- NO2 heatmap, with real time data. On the top right of the map, a box with commands is available to navigate in the historical data and to start an animated heatmap based on the last 24hours .
- NO2 Bubbles. Bubble charts representation on maps for NO2 Sensor Data. Bubbles are typically of the same color of the selector item and the size is dynamically adapted to the value of the set of sensor values of the variable identified/selected.
- National and Regional Data about covid-19, with real time and historical data that can be represented below the map by selecting the pin of interest.
On the top left of the map, a Maps button is available, allowing to change the graphic representation of the map in the background. Actually the following maps area available for Rome: Default Map, Light Map, Dark Map, Light Map 2, Dark Map 2, Light Buildings Map, Satellite Map, but also other maps can be added, for example a 3D map.
- Roma Demo1 – embeddable
This dashboard contains the same data and structure of the previous one but the selector on the left presents the list of item as icons.
This dashboard has been created to be embedded in external third party web pages so that also the header has been hidden.
- Roma Demo2 – Transport and Culture