it is pratically the same IOT App and source code bihind the service accessible from https://iot-app.snap4city.org/nodered/nr9xtwc/simple with some minimal addition that may be used on the Snap4City solution onPremise for loading directly the triples into the local Knowledge base, ServiceMap, thus publishing directly the POI on KB, smart city API, dashboard, dashbord wizard, data inspectors and mobile Apps, microapplications, etc. etc.
The IOT Application is comprised of three parts:
- acquisition of the CSV file from the web page according to the format: https://www.snap4city.org/589
- processing of the CSV file for generating RDF triples according to the Km4City model
- production of the output which may include:
- sending an email to the user with N3 file including the RDF triples, that file can be loaded into the RDF store virtuoso used for implementing the knowledge base
- showing the triples and errors on the web page, the same used for upload
- eventual sending of the triples to the local knowledge base, for onPremise solutions in which the KB is a VM or a Docker
The source code of the IOT App is accessible from https://www.snap4city.org/drupal/sites/default/files/files/iotapp-poi-ingestion.txt and you can import in your IOT App from the clipboard as usual in Node-RED. Please note that the email sender node has to be configure to work with your email sender and account.
The acquisition of the CSV file from the web page
the processing of the CSV file for generating RDF triples according to the Km4City model
the production of the output:
please note that the following part has sense only for solution onpremise and thus is typically not connected: