In Snap4City, the creation of Entity Instances / IoT Devices can be performed by using several different approaches via:
- Entity/IoT Directory, which provides a user interface for REGISTERING Entity Instances / IoT Devices creation as:
- Proc.Logic / IoT App by using a specific Node-RED node (Snap4City Library) which allows to create one or more Entity Instances / IoT Devices
- Data Table Loader, which allows to load and excel file which is interpreted to create Entity Instances / IoT Devices, and also messages according to the Excel kind and data.
- Python FastDataLoader tool for automating the creation of Entity Instances / IoT Devices together with some data ingestion process.
- Specific Entity/IoT Directory API, which are those used by Python or other programming languages.
The above solutions are described in:
Once create the Entity Instances the Entity Messages can arrive via:
- Brokers, in push.
- Proc.Logic: in push or pull.
- Python, or other custom process: in push or pull.