The aim of the Smart Ambulance project funded by the Tuscany Region, is the development of a new rescue vehicle which improves the possibilities of assistance in the most varied conditions of intervention through the optimization of existing functions and the introduction of innovative technologies.
Activities of Snap4City/DINFO DISIT Lab within the project is related to the following:
• acquisition and integration of data coming from the smart ambulance and its devices: CAN BUS vehicle, medical instrumentation, position, auxiliary mobile systems, drones, etc .;
• data processing for conditioned and dynamic routing, both vehicular and pedestrian for the rescue teams;
• data processing for forecasting and early warning models;
• revision and navigation tools on the collected data;
• monitoring interfaces and dashboards for: drivers, medical operators on the vehicle, operators in the exchange, assessors.
Contractor: MARIANI FRATELLI S.R.L.