In this document we give for granted the data/entity ingestion which can be implemented by the above-mentioned tools for creating Entity Instances, and on them to load Entity Messages. In Snap4City, there is a specific tutorial for the Processing Logic (IoT App) development and specific processes for Data Ingestion respectively:
Once you have ingested the data, a single message or a set of them attached to a device to create a Time Series, you would need to see if the ingestion has been successfully performed.
To this end, you can verify and navigated among these elements as in the figure:
- the arrival of the last Entity Message on the Broker via the Entity/IoT Directory;
- the arrival of the last Entity Message on the KB indexer via the ServiceMap of the KB or via the SuperServicemap, knowing the position and the nature/Subnature, browsing the map;
- the arrival of sequence of data
- on Data Inspector as shown in the next figure and described in the https://www.snap4city.org/download/video/Snap4City-PlatformOverview.pdf
- on some dashboard that you can create.