Snap4City Dashboards can show historical data and can filter and sort them dynamically:
- By faceted on the basis of several relations, timeline and geospace/maps: see tools such as AMMA, ResDash, DevDash. For example, once performed a selection in a widget/panel of AMMA, all the other views of the Dashboard re-filter the data shown dynamically. This is true for timeline, relations, OD (Origin Destintion) map, Gelocation on Map. This solution is developed in SOLR and shown on Banana.
- Historical and real time data can be shown from the Dashboard widget and from the Map towards the widget as single content, time trend compare, or just time trend, gauge, tachymeter, etc. This solution is based on Dashboard Builder.
- IOT data are automatically collected to form the historical values. They are accessible to be shown on DevDash which is based on SOLR index sharded, and allow you to search, drill on timeline/space and faceting, etc.
Snap4City Dashboard allows you to Drill Down into the historical the data, in the geospace, among relationships, etc. Therefore, the drill down can be performed on:
- Selecting the geo space (via ServiceMap tool and AMMA, DevDash SmartCityMAP, Dashboard Builder)
- Selecting a timeline segment (via Dashboard Builder and Developer Dashboard)
- Selecting feature kind/type faceted (via Developer Dashboard)
- Providing Text (via ServiceMap, DevDash, Log.disit.org)
- Providing Semantic entities relationships (via ServiceMap and LOG.disit.org)
- Mixed Integrated Drill Down (via Developer Dashboard)
Snap4City supports visual exploration on historical data to find new relations and inspect data. To this end, Dashboards allow performing the comparison and finding new relationships by observing and browsing:
- time trends and patterns of Sensors/POI/KPI/Actuator. It can be realized with two instances of the Selector + Map insisting on the same data and corresponding target widgets, using Dashboard Builder, Selectors, etc.
- the same real time data belonging to multiple sensors of different kind. To this end the comparison is shown in real time with animated dashboard of the values in 3D, using ServiceMap3D.
- similarities and differences among entities into the knowledge base. The Entities can be identified from two instances of
- similarities and differences among network consumption of two different IOT Applications, IOT Brokers, IOT devices, ETL processes, etc. by using AMMA Tool, in time trend, and spatial aspects
- Production of Heatmaps in AMMA cosa rimasta indiestro