Dear Snap4City user [current-user:og-membership--1]
March 2021 news are:
- 13 April 2021: Smart Talks; Sfide sistemi e tecnologie, Dipartimento di Architettura UNIBO, intervento: "Smart City, Big Data e Control Room" (P. Nesi):
- see the PDF documenet with the programme and the link to accesss at the events
- 9:00-11:00, https://www.snap4city.org/drupal/sites/default/files/files/SMART%20TALKS%20ed.2021.pdf
- CERIS Innovaton Workshop: Protection of Public Spaces 25/02/2021, European Commission: Programme, SLIDE and VIDEO of RESOLUTE/Snap4City (P. Nesi)
- New MicroServices in IOT App for producing the Typical Time Trends, their retrieval, and representation
- New advanced widget of the Dashboard Builder for Time Trend Compare for Visual analytics: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc..
- New widget of the Dashboard Builder and into the IOT App for showing refence values in Calendar Widget format, weekly and montly
- Starting of the SmartAmbulance contract and project, https://www.snap4city.org/708
- Starting of the Almafluida contract and project, https://www.snap4city.org/709
- Starting of the AMPERE project, https://www.snap4city.org/707
- Starting of the Enterprise Project
- Update Roadmap with new projects and reached goals will be presented in the slides for training of March, in the next days.
- We resulted to be the Winner of the ENEL-X Challenge on Open Data https://openinnovability.enel.com/projects/New-smart-city-solutions-enabled-by-open-data