Dear Snap4City user [current-user:og-membership--1]
April 2022 news
- Most of the Organizations on Snap4City keep data and dashboards as private data, this means that even if you can register on them, while the access to their dashboards and data could be limited, and thus you risk to do not see the Snap4City functionalities in place. We suggest you to test using DISIT Organization, and perform multiple registrations, with different email addresses, to see multipple organization data and scenarious.
- Snap4City is operative with services and data of several cities/Organizations such as: Firenze (I), Helsinki (Fi), Antwerp (B), Lonato del Garda (I), Valencia (S), Pont Du Gard (Fr), WestGreece (Gr), Mostar (Bosnia), Dubrovnik (Croatia), Santiago di Compostela (S), Pisa (I), Prato (I), Pistoia (I), Lucca (I), Arezzo (I), Grosseto (I), Livorno (I), Siena (I), Massa (I), Modena (I), Cagliari (I), Venezia (I), Roma (I), etc.; and from regions as Tuscany (I), Garda Lake (I), Svealand Region (Sweden), Sardegna (I), Belgium (B), Finland (Fl), Emilia Romagna (I), Spain (S), WestGreece (Gr), Occitanie (Fr), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, etc.
- Snap4Industry is also operative on a number of industry plants, with on premise installations based on Container and VM. As described in https://www.snap4city.org/471
- new version of Training Course Slides: https://www.snap4city.org/577
- Conferences, and press conf:
- Una piattaforma acchiappa-dati per Firenze, https://www.snap4city.org/785 (13-04-2022, La Nazione, Italy)
- 7-April-2022. Final Conference of HeritData at Madrid, Spain: https://herit-data.interreg-med.eu/no-cache/news-events/events/detail/actualites/herit-data-final-conference/
- Snap4City will be present at MajorCities Conference,
25-27 May[postponed to 2-4 November] in Larissa, Greece. https://www.majorcities.eu/conferences/2022-larissa/
- FIWARE4Cities Book 3rd Edition mentions Dubrovnik and Pont-du-Gard in the HERIT-DATA project context, thanks to the use of the Snap4City, Powered by FIWARE platform and solution: https://fiware.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=94ef5738ad9881c701e8bdfd4&id=d499e799c1&e=b94b1f892e.
- News from the network using Snap4City solutions:
- Snap4City has been succesfully adopted for predicting LandSlides in the Province of Florence. See https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9732490 "Predicting and Understanding Landslide Events With Explainable AI," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 31175-31189, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3158328.
- Scenario: IMPETUS Intelligent Management of Processes, Ethics and Technology for Urban Safety, https://www.snap4city.org/784
- Fairs and exibihitions:
- Technical news:
- new Node for Node-RED with Snap4City dashboard "dashboard map" which integrated features for controlling maps and for recovering actions from the user, click and selections. It is avialble since version 0.9.15 of the Snap4City Library on Node-RED for USERS. See slides of training to get HOW TO.
- Origin Destinations matrices can be easily load and rendered into Snap4City. They can be sequence of OD matrices, referring to squared areas, as well as to shapes of administrative areas. Details in the training course and slides as well as the HOW TO.
- references among IOT Devices are possible since long time, and IOT device with a Variabile having a ServiceURI or MyKPI can bring you to the device from the pop up of the MultidataMap. Other automated intepretations are coming
- HOW TO page is in progress.
- Snap4Camera Appliance for managing a range of TV cameras (standard and thermal cameras), for security, people counting, trajectory analysis, cross road analysis. It has been released with the support of AXIS camera producer. See example used in Palazzo Vecchio (city hall) of Florence with two Thermal cameras, see slides for exmaples:
- HOW TO page is in progress.
- 3D rendering of Global Digital Twin has been improved also integrating facades of the regular buildings, meshes for special buildings, orthomaps, heatmaps, animations, etc.
- NOW TO page is in progress.
- example: https://www.snap4city.org/dashboardSmartCity/view/index.php?iddasboard=MjUxMA==
- First release of the TV Cam Manager integrating video stream management, from RTSP, ONVIF to WebRTC, progressive download, reporting video streams on Dashboards, with Kurento.
- Twitter Vigilance NLP and SA is taking a new push with a machine/deep learning training in multiple language: Italian, English, Spanish, France, and Greek
- Federating smart cities and visually pose queries on the fenderated network of knowledge bases (ServiceMap/superservicemap)
- work is in progress for futher automation of Snap4City platform deploy on multi VM and container platforms, one click installation: automated small configurations are ready for all users